Wednesday 1 February 2017

Love is all you need with IndigoBlu

Hello! Welcome to my blog! This month, the theme is LOVE! Go back to IndigoBlu Blog Challenge Post here!




So I thought I'd share the card I made for my partner!
I've used just 2 stamps today, "Love Is" and "Tattoo Heart". I love all the doodles and scribbles that Kay has drawn to create these beautiful stamps!



I stamped the Love is heart using Stazon in Claret onto a piece of white cardstock. I then made a mask of the heart and got all splashy with my Luscious! I used Rose, Buttercup and Poseidon Blue.



Then I stamped the Tattoo Heart onto a piece of white card and trimmed it down to core image (without all the lovely doodles). I stamped the image again, directly onto my Love is heart and then overlayed my cut out - so you can see the image nice and clearly, but you still get a bit of that lovely grungy doodle.  I cut, distressed and then inked up the edges with my Poseidon Blue Luscious and also outlined my centre cutout using a white Posca pen.

Mounted up onto a square card blank and I have my card! (I hope he likes it!!)


No comments:

Post a Comment